Santa Ana, CA-based Care to Stay Home tops Fortune’s list of 10 Best Workplaces in Aging Services in the At-Home Care category, released Thursday.
Also released were lists of large and small to medium-sized operators of senior living and skilled nursing facilities, with 20 organizations on each of those lists, for a total of 50 Best Workplaces. To determine the 50 Best Workplaces in Aging Services in 2020, Fortune partnered with the analytics firm Great Place to Work to analyze anonymous survey feedback representing more than 189,159 elder care workers who answered a 60-question survey about their on-the-job experiences.
Eighty-five percent of a company’s ranking was based on how well its employees trust the organization and to what extent they feel valued. The remaining 15% of the ranking was based on employee perceptions regarding the effectiveness of their leaders’ ability to manage and innovate, as well as company values.
This year’s home care rankings:
- Care to Stay Home, Santa Ana, CA
- Assistance Home Care, St. Louis
- Senior Helpers, Towson, MD
- Sunland Home Care, Mesa, AZ
- 24Hr Homecare, El Segundo, CA
- Constellation Health Services, Norwalk, CT
- Compass Care, Stamford, CT
- Elite Home Health Care, Brooklyn, NY
- Sunshine Homecare, New York City
- Reliant at Home, Allen, TX
This article originally appeared on McKnight's Senior Living