McKnight’s Home Care, McKnight’s Senior Living and McKnight’s Long-Term Care News are pleased to announce the first McKnight’s Pinnacle Awards program, recognizing industry veterans who are setting new standards, driving change, providing guidance and inspiring others in the industry.
“With the Pinnacle Awards, McKnight’s is honoring the individuals who have not only reached the top of the profession but managed to remain there for years,” McKnight’s Publisher Craig Roth said. “They’ve inspired us in the past, and they’ll continue to do so for as long as they remain in the field.”
Professionals with at least 20 years of experience who still are active in the senior living, skilled nursing or home care fields are eligible to be nominated by others. Self-nominations will not be accepted.
The program offers multiple awards across several tracks.
- Home care/home health/hospice — for-profit and nonprofit
- Senior living (independent living, assisted living, memory care and/or continuing care retirement/life plan community) — for-profit
- Senior living (independent living, assisted living, memory care and/or continuing care retirement/life plan community) — nonprofit
- Skilled nursing — for-profit
- Skilled nursing — nonprofit
The awards categories:
- Setting the Standard Award
- Agent of Change Award
- Inspiration Award
- Thought Leader Award
- Unsung Hero Award
Awards also will be given in these two categories, covering all tracks:
- Industry Ally (for elected officials, high-level government administrators, trade group members, analysts, influential academics or researchers, other thought leaders, etc.)
- Business Partner (for vendors/sponsors that have helped move the sector forward)
In addition, one Career Achievement Award will be bestowed, as determined by program organizers.
The standard deadline for nominations is Oct. 20, with an entry fee of $199. Nominations also will be accepted until an extended deadline of Oct. 27, for an entry fee of $249.
Finalists will be announced Dec. 1. Winners will be recognized at an in-person event in March, the details of which will be announced at a later date. For more information about the awards and a link to the nomination form, see the entry kit.